We are seeking an extremely driven individual, with high energy, deep passion, and perseverance to win, as marketing manager in Lithuania. Whatever your ambitions and aspirations, GRI will strive to get you there.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and execute a marketing strategy for products and services.
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing, and competitor products to form marketing strategies.
- Develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Oversee the development of promotional materials, websites, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Measure and report effectiveness, success, and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Channel Management to position GRI at the preferred product/brand.
- Skilled at pricing management through value creation.
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget.
- Develop and provide tools and materials to enable the sales teamto function effectively.
- Drive digital and social media marketing.
- Track marketing and sales data and create reports presentations, to senior executives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key drivers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 5 years experience in a marketing role.
- Marketing Strategy and Planning knowledge.
- Highly committed to accomplish any task and achieve goals.
GRI offers a very competitive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidates.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org