GRI is a leading specialty tire producer in Sri Lanka. We have been supplying tires to more than 50 countries worldwide since 2002. GRI has sales offices in the United States, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, the Baltics, and Australia. We produce high-performance tires for Agriculture, Material Handling, and Construction vehicles.
GRI is Seeking a results-driven, high energy and dynamic individual as a Business Development Manager for Material Handling Tires in the USA. to the individual must actively seek out and engage prospective clients and be willing to take up the challenge to work with and grow with a new specialty tire brand in the USA.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key drivers.
· Build a robust MH service business and grow the same, starting point GRI Tires Inc
· Build a wholesale business for MH in the US, starting point GRI Tires Inc
· Strong in MH business development (having a customer base is preferred)
· Good knowhow of the MH national account business
· Someone with strong experience in the MH business (wholesale/Service)
· Someone who can grow our current MH business by 5X
· Strong integrity and ability to operate in a corporate environment with a team (not as an individual)
Must have experience in the specialty Tire Service Industry (B to B) and in Agriculture. The candidate must have managed a network of dealers in this business in a specific region. Must have a strong track record of building sales with a new brand including recruiting national accounts., the candidate must be proficient in technology-based platforms such as CRM, and ERP
GRI offers a very competitive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidates.
Please send your CV to