GRI is a leading specialty tire producer in Sri Lanka. We have been supplying tires to more than 50 countries worldwide since 2002. GRI has sales offices in the United States, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, the Baltics and Australia. We produce high-performance tires for Agriculture, Material Handling and Construction vehicles.
We are seeking an extremely driven individual, with high energy, deep passion, and perseverance to win, as Chief FinancialOfficer in Singapore.
The prospective person should possess a strong accounting, finance, and treasury background with rounded exposure in managing multiple business lines, strong governance controls and providing effective day-to-day oversight of the Group’s operations, investments, treasury management and financial performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the accuracy and completeness of the company’s financial statements and full compliance with all laws and regulations in all jurisdictions in which business is done
- To ensure a strong and complete budgeting process is followed and timely approval of the company budget from the board.
- Ensure that proper financial governance is followed and strong controls in place to mitigate any revenue/cost leakages in the organization
- To provide effective day-to-day oversight of the Group’s operations controls and financial performance.
- Building strong relationships with local financial institutions and having the ability to raise any funding that is required for the group.
- Treasuryrole is a critical role, management of the treasury function, inclusive of raising funding, managing cross currencies etc
- Responsible for providing strong functional leadership to the Company’s Finance, Tax, and Treasury, ensuring that operational policies and practices are developed and monitored
- Is responsible for ensuring the Group operates sound risk management and internal control systems to safeguard stakeholders’ interests, the Group’s assets and to ensure the integrity of the Group’s financial performance and statements.
- Playa lead role in managing all the subsidiaries globally, ensuring sound governance and prompt reporting of all legal entities within the group
- Oversees the long-range vision, strategy plans, and goals for the business communicates strategies, and risks and inspires others in the Company to contribute to the future vision and growth of the company.
- Combine operational and strategic roles, manage accounting and financial control functions, and establish a financial strategy for the profitable long-term growth of the business.
- I expected to maintain good working relationships with other senior executives within the Group, especially within the divisions, and to provide constructive challenges to them in light of his responsibilities.
- To exercise independent judgment, reasonable care, skill and diligence when carrying out their duties.
EssentialQualification / Exposure
Has to be a charted accountant, ACCA
Financial accounting background and strong controls/ governance background
Ability to negotiate with finance providers – local and international
Good exposure to ERP systems and managing global businesses
10 years experience in the same role.
Demonstrated leadership skills and hands-on person
A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits leadership and a strong, flexible work ethic.
Good team player with interpersonal skills, determination, work ethic, and a best-in-class attitude
GRI offers a very competitive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidates.
Please send your CV to